We are finally back and Testing Litter Logger again. This time we are partnering with a school to help make a difference. These are super exciting times. If you are a part of a school and want to be a part of the trial, we would be glad to partner with you.
Sign up today, by sending an email to email@example.com.
We have created new features, such as
- being able to chat in respective teams (so you don’t need other media tools to discuss next locations etc)
- letting teams request to be linked to organizations
- letting teams be hidden or public, along with securing a team with pin code
These features are in addition to the standard ones of:
- Member meed to request to be part of a team
- Team recording of activity, and number of logging or picking that has gone on in the prior 30 days
- Recording number of items picked as an individual and location
We have also opened up the “map” view to anyone, which allows all logged data to be aggregated and displayed and differing levels for the last 30 days.
All in all, we are looking forward to continuing development after a 2-year break during covid, when we were unable to meet up freely. Let’s use the time now, while we can, in safe ways, meetup and …
Make Positive Change